Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Stupid dogs and Figure skating

So, I drove to my Grandmas to do a kind thing and help pick up leaves and what happens? I have to take two detours and I almost hit a dog.  The first detour (on the way there) was okay, just long.  Because of this, I took an alternate way home.  Luckily, (sarcasm) there was another detour! This one was really confusing and I ended up getting lost. And while I was lost, a crazy dog ran right in front of my car, and pretty much if I had waited a second longer to brake or it had run slightly slower, I would've hit it. So, I eventually made it home, but it was a crazy drive. I laugh at you Karma. Your just a myth!

Also, here's a picture of my alternate identity, a figure skater :) enjoy! sorry it's kinda blurry


No comments:

Post a Comment