Monday, December 5, 2011

Chaos

So basically.. I have no life outside of school right now.  Have to make up a ton of homework and tests (literally a ton, I weighed it) Then there's also the band rehearsals after school Monday Wednesday Friday, sectionals Wednesday and Thursday, two tests tomorrow and a test thursday. Also Wednesday we miss school to go to Salt Lake for the Pearl Harbor performance, so I'll miss even more..

Thus, if I had one wish right now, I'd wish that either I could stop time or I didn't have to sleep.  Then I'd have plenty of time :)

But even after missing three days of school, I thought it was quite funny that I still had a 3.8 when I got back :) that doesn't mean I didn't have work to do, just means they hadn't entered it in.. but it made me happy nonetheless.  I mean, I had a 1.3 when I came back from fall tour last year, and we missed less days.

Basically I can't wait for christmas break. I'll come home the last day of school before, fall asleep, and wake up on christmas and open presents.
Sadly, two days after Christmas, I'm getting my wisdom yanked out of my mouth... Merry Christmas to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment